Sunday, February 18, 2007

New Animation

Im working on a new piece of animation. My goals for this piece are, to convey a feeling of weight, to have limber movement in the character, and to have strong poses.

What i have so far is simply the blocking out of the animation. Only poses and general timing has been animated at this point. Yet to come are the things that will really make it shine, overlapping action and follow through.

I'd really appreciate any comments or critiques on how it looks so far!

2 comments:

Gary said...

Hey Sean, thats a really great start.

The poses and actions to this point are nicely done. Keep it up. I cant wait to see more.

CrystalMMO said...

My only suggestion would be a bit more anticipation when the character crouches before springing back to his feet. Squashing and stretching will make a lot of difference, but I understand this is just the basic blocking you have so far. Nice work.