Wednesday, March 5, 2008

11 Second Club - 3rd Place!

I made 3rd place in February's 11 Second Club Competition with my two character dialogue piece!

There were 119 entries total and 650 people voted. I even beat out a couple of Animation Mentor students and their work is always stellar so im pretty proud right now! Congrats to everyone.

Here is a link to the club. To see February's entries go to the archives link at the top of the page and click on 'February Competition' in the list.

www.11secondclub.com

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Good job...but be mindful. One of these months you'll have more than the Animation Mentees to worry about. I might just have to step in and show you how it's done.

Erik Westlund said...

Excellent job Sean.

BTW, you also beat out at least one professional with industry credits:

http://imdb.com/name/nm2252087/

The guy who used the rig copywrited to an Aardman animator.

Well done.

Jacob said...

I was really impressed with this! In fact, I called my mom to the computer to show her!

Your work is getting stronger all the time my friend. Good job!