Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Scene Eleven Animation

This is the ruff animation from shot eleven in my short. There is still a degree of finesse animation i have to do before i will call this scene done, but its at a point where i wouldnt mind a little input. Does the timing of the actions feel right, is the pacing of the poses smooth and appealing, is there anything that feels odd? Any comments or critiques are welcome. PS. Clyde is taking money from Jack in this scene, but i havent added in the money yet, so just use your imagination.


PS. I know the video is a little dark. the only thing i was able to upload was a playblast. For some reason my AVI's arent uploading properly and i dont have access to After Effects to composite frames for another week.


2 comments:

M. Dinardi said...

Looks good.
At first I was thrown off by the staging, then I saw the action safe lines. Since skinny backs up in response, it makes sense.
Let's see more!!

chatree said...

great motions man.